1.26.2007

A little R&R with Ramon

Still feeling quite sore from my attempts at doing The Worm last Friday and exhausted after two weeks of teaching, I booked an 80 minute massage today with a gift certificate received at Christmas. I usually prefer females masseuses, but none were available. I gave the "ok" to a man named Ramon. He did a lovely job, although I was never able to fully relax because the little voice in my head kept screaming, "There's a strange man touching me! There's a strange man touching me!"

But, I really do recommend a long massage if you want to treat yourself. The extra time allowed Ramon to spend about two minutes on my right pinky toe alone.

1 Comments:

Blogger BD said...

I spent a lot of time with Ramon back in college. And for the price, nothing will ever compare. After trying the entire catalouge, I have found it unnecessary to venture anywhere past "Chicken".

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home