12.26.2006

There's a tropical storm raging on my face.

So, the 26th year of my life has proven that I'm prone to fever blisters. Never before this age did I suffer from the absolute wrath that is facial herpes. I'm hoping with my upcoming 27th birthday to rid myself of this catastrophe. I'm not trying to advertise my vanity. But it makes me feel horribly ugly.

I woke up with one on Christmas morning. Recently purchased meds have prevented my face from swelling like I just got my ass kicked in a boxing match. However, it still sucks. These suckers usually take a good three weeks to heal. And yes, I am totally whining.

Jables and I have decided to devise a naming system for my current and future outbreaks. Although it's a fun game, I truly hope that the first round of naming is also the last.

We based our system on how hurricanes are named. We will start with the letter A. We will rotate between the female and male sexes. The only stipulation that I added was that the name must be extremely hideous, much like my face.

Therefore, this fever blister's name is Agatha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home