12.02.2006

I'm old.

Jables drove Cheers Heavy and I to Chicago yesterday by way of Highway 57 North. I think it's only fitting that as we passed the Champaign exit (we all went to college at the U of I), Matt found my first ever (noticed) grey hair while I was resting contentedly with my head in his lap. Apparently, this rascal was joined by many other hueless comrades.

I will soon be 27. Isn't that the age that all those musicians died? I mean, I don't do massive amounts of heroine or anything, but I'm dangerously close to 30. Shit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dinner said...

I'd like to do a heroine.

12:17 PM  
Blogger B. Solomon said...

Nice one Deeps. For my 27th I'm going to get a name change to Jimi Hendrix. I'll be the first Jewish- Jimi Hendrix ever, it'll be sweet.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home