12.11.2006

I love being a girl!

You know how it sucks to be a girl? I'm sure you've had these conversations with your favorite female before. We girls have more body parts to shave, Aunt Flo comes to visit us each month, it's typically harder for us to reach the big "O" during s-e-x, and oh yeah, there's the whole having kids thing. To quote Kirstie Alley in Look Who's Talking: "Try squeezing something the size of a watermelon out of something the size of a lemon."

But I think I've figured out one reason why it's better to be a girl.

If one is really desperate to get drunk, one can always insert an alcohol-soaked treat inside a highly membraned body opening to feel an immediate buzz.

Rosey informed Cheers Heavy and I of the sake enemas offered in Japan. I think those would be rather uncomfortable. However, I've heard that Swedish gals often take advantage of vodka tampons, which are easy to insert and unnoticeable once inside the body. I've never partaken in such a sport; however, I'm glad to know that if I wanted to, it would be virtually painless.

3 Comments:

Blogger BD said...

I knew dudes who packed chews of Skoal between their toes in highschool. They would always be so buzzed-up they were on the constant verge of barfing. I bet that's how the vodka-vag buzz is.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like this can't be very good for women's reproductive health, but what do I know.

5:42 PM  
Blogger creeperjam said...

unless that is a trivial pursuit question at some point, i dont need to know!!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home