12.08.2006

Are you hot for teacher?

Just thought I'd let you all know that I am officially Ms. Cook. I was hired to teach part-time next semester at the same high school where I've been student teaching. I'll teach Contemporary Lit and World Lit while I finish up my Masters. Hurrah for plum pudding!

And incase you were wondering, the Martina McBride concert was more like a show you'd see in Branson, Missouri. She has a wonderful voice, and I love Christmas tunes. But the cheesiness factor was at an all-time high: lots of jazzy hand gestures, bad skits, and costume changes. I enjoyed myself, mostly because it made my grandma happy. And for a good fifteen minutes, my mom allowed me to poke fun and criticize nearly everything I saw. Eventually she gave me the stank eye, and I shut up. I truly don't mean to sound like the Grinch, but the woman went out and asked random people in the crowd if they preferred ham or turkey on Christmas. Yup.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Katie - that's great!

And 36dd1, quit hatin'...the Nap is dope.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Dinner said...

Oh YEAH! nice nice nice nice work!!! you are gonna drive those kids crazy!!!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home