11.09.2006

I don't wanna see your grill...

If I never see another grill, it'll be too soon.

And no, I don't mean the innovative cooking amenity made famous by Weber and Foreman and other geniuses.

I mean the ridiculous bling-infused mouthpieces made famous by fancy rapper types like Nelly and Ja Rule and Ludacris.

The administration did not react quickly enough to this fashion fad (dear God, let's hope it's a fad) in order to effectively incorporate the donning of grills into the school dress code rules. Therefore, grills are allowed in school.

When they need to speak, they slip the grills out and indifferently place the hunk of faux platinum on top of their desks. When the grills are inside their mouths, they are ground against teeth while I'm within audible earshot. I can clearly hear the onset of TMJ echoing from their pipe holes.

No, don't smile for me, daddy. I dont wanna see your grill. No, no, not your grill.

3 Comments:

Blogger B. Solomon said...

That's hilarious. I had no idea that grillz were a fashion trend in high schools. Taking them out though and putting them on your desk is just gross - how are they not allowed?

8:03 PM  
Blogger quank said...

yeah, it's like a jewelry mouthpiece. strange.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Dinner said...

lemmeseeyawhaaaat?

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home