11.19.2006

Fight your own battles, Vanessa.

Vanessa forces me to fight her battles for her. When drunken at a bar, she becomes beligerently angry when anyone dances in a manner contrary to what Vanessa deems appropriate. Despite the fact that she's a much better dancer than I, she literally pushes me into the targeted stranger's personal space and orders me to try and show him or her up. Her eyes get wild, and she gives me a pep talk with her peepers, even though I shoot back looks of helplessness and confusion.

Once, in New York City, she pushed me into a circle comprised of Rachel, Shane, and Veronica from MTV's Road Rules. She believed that Rachel and Veronica wanted themselves too much, and they needed to be put in their places. She didn't care so much about Shane, although he was dancing shirtless.

Last night, she pushed me into a man with a really sweaty back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home