10.09.2006

Take it to the crime lab!

Third roomie Rosey officially moved into the Dojo this week. Upon cleaning his basement abode, he found a particularly unsanitary situation that needed to be handled.

Sidenote: It is not my intent to gross you out beyond belief. It is only my wish to convey a mysterious story.

While changing his sheets, between his matress and box springs, he saw what he thought to be a dead mouse. Thanks to closer inspection, he unfortunately determined that it was not a recently deceased rodent. It was a tampon. Both have tails, if you will.

Frankly, the appearance of this tampon sans wrapper is unknown.

The facts are as follows:

1. The mattress and box springs were a joint purchase from a good mutual friend.
2. The two pieces have been sitting in the basement room since last spring, waiting for Rosey to return to the States.
3. Many people have crashed in the basement room during weekend visits to the Lou.
4. We assume the tampon was left by a female.

When I first heard this story, all I could do was shake my head in disbelief and apologize, as if I had something to do with it. All Jables could utter was: "Take it to the crime lab!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Dinner said...

That is nasty. That used to be my bed. Aloth of nasty stuff happened there, but that, my god is heinous.









That is NOT my tampon.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home