10.10.2006

I crossed the blogging line.

I kind of had a feeling that I was crossing the blogging line when I wrote about the mysterious tampon. My instincts were proven to be in full working order when my friend Nikki e-mailed me today. Her subject line merely read "Appalled." Her e-mail said something about puking in her mouth. She also wondered if Rosey was getting a new bed.

For those of you out there who are wondering if Rosey is getting a new bed, no he is not.

I think he'll make it. I did equip him with OxyClean, and he discovered the wonders of Lysol disinfectant spray on his own.

Sorry if anyone else puked in his or her mouth after reading yesterday's post. Nikki, I love you. Don't ever change.

1 Comments:

Blogger MJS said...

Maybe I'm taking this too far ... But if Rosey thought it was a dead mouse, does that mean it was a used tampon? I'd kinda like to know ... scratch that ... I really wanna know.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home