9.27.2006

Violet, you're turning violet!

It's not too early to think about Halloween costumes. They require much preparation, especially if you want to create something from scratch. Does anyone have an idea as to how I can turn myself into a blueberry? I want to be Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. If not, Matt and I are going to be members of Devo. We're trying to recruit Rosey.

Josh and his woman have been prepared for literally weeks. They ordered costumes from a nearby shop. They are going to be a couple of crazy Germans and wear leiterhausen. I told Josh his name for the night is Gepetto.

If worse comes to worse, I'll just be Wilson the Volleyball again. I wear half a volleyball on my head, and I have a great t-shirt that I painted with the bloody handprint.

Norah the baby is going to be a chicken.

Has anyone else given this much thought?

1 Comments:

Blogger creeperjam said...

summer is over? huh...

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home