9.17.2006

Ladies, good morning...

Here is an e-mail I received from my friend Kara who saw Justin Timberlake perform in Memphis last week for a taping of Good Morning America. It's brilliant.

It was everything I could've hoped and more. We got up at 4:00 and were on Beale by 5. My t-shirt said "dirty babe" in front and "you see these shackles baby i'm your slave" on the back. My roommate Meagan's shirt said "VIP" in front and "drinks on me" on back, my friend Thomas (a big hairy guy with mutton chops) had a shirt that said "come here gurl" in front and "go 'head be gone wit it" on back. Brad (the little guy) had a shirt that said "i'll let you whip me" on front and "if I misbehave" on back....uready?"

Anyway, when we got there, the band was warming up, so it was like a "Sexyback," "My Love" and "Rock Your Body" instrumental dance party. There were a lot of bums left over from Beale Street the night before, a few prostitutes, and an overarching drunk smell...Memphis at it's finest.

Then, finally, JT came out and did the sound check. He made fun of everyone for being outside at 5 am, when it was still dark, and it was sufficiently awkward. He was just wearing under armor and jeans. He went back inside or backstage or wherever, the guy started screaming "TIMBO" again, and we were stuck waiting it out again. But then it happened: Justin Timberlake came out in all his sexy glory, did the three-song set, and it was awesome.

He is so cute and tiny that I want to take him home and give him a bath in my sink and carry him around in an oversized Louis Vuitton bag...and maybe some other stuff. It was awesome, the show was so fun, and JT and I are in love.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all true, especially the part that JT and I are in love.

Post the pictures!

kara

10:43 PM  
Blogger quank said...

i want that guy to be my best friend.

word verification: lfxSEXq

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home