9.13.2006

Is there a heaven for a G?

Where were you when you found out Tupac died? I was in my friend Alechia's kitchen. Her brother, Khorey, informed us of the sad news. He read it in the Southern Illinoisian. We were both in utter disbelief. We used to cruise around uptown bumping his music in my Mustang's factory stereo system. Tupac was our boy.

That's not normal?

Today is the ten year anniversary of his death.

One of my favorite rap songs is a tribute to Tupac, and it goes a little somethin' like this (hit it):

By the freedom of God, we got a sure shot
And Jesus you've been good to me, when it all stops
My life goes on for sure, Mr. Shakur
And bless with your presence, your essence, remains pure.

3 Comments:

Blogger creeperjam said...

oddly enough i do remember, on a football field during gym class in high school.

and not, it is not normal quank...

7:43 PM  
Blogger Dinner said...

http://www.npr.org/templates/story
/story.php?storyId=6067116

8:12 PM  
Blogger quank said...

dinner, the link didn't work. and i think cheers heavy is still drunk.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home