8.02.2006

The same small town in each of us...

This summer, on nights when I don't have to get up "early" for work, I often stay up late and download music. Yes, for free. I'm broke as a joke.

I just downloaded "The End of the Innocence" by Don Henley. Is it better than "Mandolin Rain" by Bruce Hornsby and the Range? I don't know.

I do, however, remember going with my parents to one of their friend's parties when I was 9 or 10. I watched MTV in the basement. This older kid, Gabe, walked in while "The End of the Innocence" video was on, and he commented on how hot the girl in the midriff was. He then asked me not to repeat that to anyone.

I promised that I wouldn't.

2 Comments:

Blogger quank said...

i may or may not have don henley's greatest hits. i'm just too lazy to put the entire CD on my itunes.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Dinner said...

How dare you not share that sweet auditory memory with all of us...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
pVJiANx4AQ8&search=end%20of%20innocence

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home