8.21.2006

Good day, sunshine...

If you are old school "I'm a Walking Contradiction," you might remember my second ever blog posting in which I honored the then recently deceased Chris Penn (who played Willard, the corn-fed guy with two left feet in Footloose) with a listing of my favorite dance sequences from movies past.

Tonight, I have to add a new one to the list: the ending to Little Miss Sunshine.

I realize that it's still in the theaters, so I won't bum you out with any spoilers.

Honestly, I was laughing through my tears of sadness. It takes a special kind of person to hysterically laugh and bawl like a baby at the same time. Or maybe an insane person.

Either way, go see this flick. Now.

1 Comments:

Blogger MJS said...

Yes. I too laughed till tears.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home