7.26.2006

Chicago visit and website progress...

Heading to Chicago tomorrow morning for an extended weekend with my best girlfriends from college. Cards/Cubs matchup on Friday afternoon and Lincolnfest on Saturday afternoon. Dinner, very truly sorry that I'll be missing you. Soon. Sleep in my bed.

I hope those who completed the Bar exam today are relieved, satisifed, and ready to party. Congrats!

This week has been busy, although I can't really tell you what I've been doing. Actually, been spending quite a bit of time e-mailing/meeting/brainstorming with people who work for InsideSTL. Starting next week, I'm going to be doing three columns per week...and GETTING PAID.

Check out "Style on the Spot" on Mondays, "Off My Chest" on Tuesdays (for now), and whatever I pull out of my ass for STL Music on Thursdays.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dinner said...

Winner winner here comes Dinner.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home