6.29.2006

In the dark no one can hear you sweat...

My first perk as a writer on the website was two tickets to the SOUND team concert last night at the Hi-Pointe. Roomie Jables is a fan, and I asked him to join. They were about $10 each, but hey. They were free. And Beatle Bob was there. Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin was the opening act, and surprisingly, they didn't suck.

Unfortunately, I forgot my digital camera, so I had to run across the street and grab a disposable. So, the pictures from after the show aren't that great. Oh well.

Otherwise, it was a great time. The six guys in the band were having a blast; that was very easy to see. They danced during their entire set. And they are all so young. It was the drummer's 22nd birthday, and the oldest guy in the group is 27.

I'll be doing a review for Inside STL, so hopefully you can check that out soon (if they figure out their IT problems so they can actually post new articles again).

1 Comments:

Blogger Dinner said...

SOUNDTeam rocks sooo hard.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home