5.14.2006

Teach your parents well...

Happy Mother's Day to you and yours. How am I celebrating with my mom, you might wonder? The entire Quank clan is heading to a Cards game. Yesterday, I had some one-on-one with my mama, which included lunch at Blueberry Hill, bowling at Pin-Up, shopping at the Galleria, checking out the Mason Jennings in-store at Vintage Vinyl, and buying a bench at Pier 1.

We decided Mason Jennings was dreamy. Mama Quank thought it would be a good idea to ask him if he wanted to join us on our mission for a bench at Pier 1. Alas, he was wearing a wedding ring. So, we shopped for some CDs. I bought MJ's new Bone Clouds (and had him autograph that sucker to yours truly) and Jason Collett's Idols of Exile. Mama bought a Roberta Flack and a Gladys Knight and the Pips greatest hits. I had to talk her out of Gloria Estafan and the Bodyguard Soundtrack with a conversation about priorities.

1 Comments:

Blogger creeperjam said...

You should have bought the bench first and had him sign the bench! So far in 2006 quank 3 (EODM, Strokes, Jenings), me 0.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home