5.24.2006

Feathered friends...

I am officially moved into Casa de Bowlin, and I wanted to share a picture with you of our front porch denizens. If you are a veteran reader of "I'm a Walking Contradiction," then you are well aware of the power struggles Jables and I have had related to these creatures. But, now the eggs are hatched, and mama bird is stuck raising this brood on her own. This is not the time to evict the family from their home. They pay their rent with the warm fuzzies they deliver to my insides each and every day.

2 Comments:

Blogger B. Solomon said...

"They pay their rent with the warm fuzzies they deliver to my insides each and every day."

Just thought the quote needed to be highlighted again. I think you stole it from a Time Life book, or from the Chicken Soup for the Soul series.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Dinner said...

They have already started crappin worthless urea on the porch, not to mention the nest clippins that are collecting in the corner of the porch, AND that bird gave me the stink eye when I left this morning... creep.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home