5.01.2006

As the bird turns...

I looked out the window and saw that the nest was complete. Jables and Dinner took their perch on the front porch for a smoke break. I lingered on the front step while the rain torrentially poured from the sky, debating on whether or not to make a run to my car. We heard a huge clap of thunder, and in that instant Jables reached for the the robin's creation and shouted, "I'm getting rid of this nest!"

"Nooooooo!"

Jables muttered quietly, "I'm gonna kill that bird. I've killed a bird before, just last Thanksgiving. I'll kill again."

3 Comments:

Blogger Dinner said...

That bird is asking for it, and if JB doesn't get it, I will.

12:18 AM  
Blogger MJS said...

Don't mess with fate my friends. Have you seen The Birds? Birds peck eyes out. It's scary shit.

11:48 AM  
Blogger B. Solomon said...

Wait, did he kill the bird for Thanksgiving? Small meal.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home