4.05.2006

Let's get physical...

Informercials have always amazed me. When I was in junior high, I'd stay up late on Sunday nights just to watch Ron Popeil work his magic. I loved the dehydrator and the juicer. Remember the spray paint for bald men? What hasn't Ron thought of?

Not too long ago, I gave in and bought the Windsor Pilates tapes after watching the informercial about 754,710 times. I'm not sure if it was Daisy Fuentes or Danny Glover who ultimately sold me on them. Really, the idea of low impact plus major toning sounded appealing.

I busted out the 20-minute workout last night after a nice little cardio workout on my clothes hanger...ahem...treadmill. Let's just say I'm feeling the burn today. My neck, my back, (I'm not going with the rest of that nasty song, perverts), my abs, my legs, my everything is sore.

I'm endorsing Pilates here and now. I forgot what they were all about, but now I'm back.

3 Comments:

Blogger B. Solomon said...

All girls should turn in their pilates tapes for strip-aerobics tapes...just burned Jackie's pilates pile and am replacing them as I type this comment...

11:04 AM  
Blogger Dinner said...

Which Fuentes do you like better?

A) MTV VJ Fuentes
B) Baywatch Fuentes
C) Infomerical Fuentes
D) America's Funniest Videos Fuentes
E) Host Of Miss Universe Pageant Fuentes
F) I Love the 80's Fuentes

I choose A. That hair was the bomb.

3:47 PM  
Blogger BD said...

Does Pilates make you untrustworthy?

Anyway, Daisy Fuentes does a spot on Sunday nights on Fit TV where she interviews athletes from various disciplines to get inside their minds, workouts and pants. The best episode featured Laird Hamilton. They sat in eachother's lap and Daisy was spititually aroused by Laird surfing 60 ft waves and eating nothing but raw meat. It was like watching science play red-rover... Can Laird's superior DNA come over?

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home