4.06.2006

Give me a swift kick in the ass...

During the last two months of my senior year at the University of Illinois, I was the epitomy of senioritis. If you looked up the term in Webster's, there I was, smiling at you with a beer in both hands. God, it was great. Four classes, 2 online, nothing on Mondays or Fridays. I had those cool TAs who met with their students at Gully's during happy hour to discuss the upcoming tests and the professors who treated the entire class to beers and burgers at Murphy's after the final exam. I was broke as a joke. I ate Ramen noodles twice a day, and I sold my clothes at Plato's Closet just for more booze money.

I know it's not the same, but right now, I'm experiencing a minor bout of the disease. I'm on my final leg of classes, with zero to take this summer. I'm clearly unmotivated.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dinner said...

I think you should get one of those posters of some nature scene, like a steep mountain, with the word "motivation" or "achieve" printed under it...

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home