3.23.2006

We'll beat the birds down to Acapulco Bay...

Matt leaves this morning for a bachelor party in Acapulco. First, let's talk about the fact that the bachelor party is in another country. In the exponentially growing trend of elaborate bachelor parties, this one takes the cake.

I am extremely jealous. Acapulco was where I spent two out of my four college spring breaks, and it was always a fantastic time. My girlfriends and I stayed both times in the cheapest hotel, aka the Casa Inn, which was situated in the middle of the strip and connected to Hooters. Nothing but class here, folks. To top it off, Hooters room service often forgot to include utensils in our delivery so all food was eaten with our fingers. I distinctively remember Vanessa eating baked beans in that manner. Yummy.

The clubs, although so not my style, are some of the best in the world. Palladium overlooks Acapulco Bay and has a raining fireworks show every night. Andromeda offers mermaids swimming in tanks overlooking the dancefloor. El Abreje features natives pouring unidentifiable shots from a pitcher directly into your mouth while trying to dirty dance with you. Fun stuff.

Let's raise a tequilla slammer to Acapulco, the source of an infinite number of college memories. I wanna go back.

1 Comments:

Blogger MJS said...

There are mermaids in Mexico!?!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home