3.08.2006

Slackin' on my bloggin'

I have to admit that my brain has been a little mushy from hardcore studying and subsequent subpar paper writing. I am going home to C-town for the first time since Christmas this weekend. Hopefully, if I don't get it together before then, my relaxing getaway will get me back on track.

I do have to say that this week has been pretty eventful for some of my best friends. Nik's engaged...Britty's a mom. Wow, do I feel old. I cannot believe we are old enough for this stuff to be happening!

It seems like just yesterday I was grimacing while popping the top of an ice cold Bud Light at 8 AM, participating in football block after a night of hardcore drinking at Gully's.

Or it seems like just yesterday that I was cruising uptown in my silver Mustang, honking at my same high school friends standing outside of the DQ every time I made a lap (which took about five minutes).

Or it seems like just yesterday that I was slow dancing two feet away from my junior high boyfriend at the Hampton Building for Tiffanie Bretzman's birthday party.

Instead, I'm closer to 30 than 20 and on my second career already...yikes. Beer me, por favor.

1 Comments:

Blogger quank said...

randy livingston is most likely hanging out with jeff rea, sipping slippery shots, at duckie's. thomas joplin might be there, too. well, wait. i think he liked mr. snax better.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home