3.28.2006

Screener McScreenalot...

Answering machine: Hey, it's Katie. I'm not able to answer the phone right now but please leave your name and number, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible."

BEEP

Jables: Hey Katie, this is the Church Lady. It's about 10 to 2 on Tuesday. Just wanted to share a bit of the gospel with you. It's 1st Corinthians 4:13 that says "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." So, let's try to apply that to your life. You balance a heavy dose of work and school at the same time, and you couldn't do that on your own. I think if you could lean a little bit on God, you'd have a lighter load. Bounce that around in your head a little--

Screener McScreenalot: Shut the hell up.

1 Comments:

Blogger MJS said...

Or Brad Pitt from Seven Years in Tibet, who said with an Austrian accent, "You think you know everything, but you don't!"

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home