3.01.2006

Procrastination device of the day...

Check out celebrity face recognition! You can submit a picture with other people in it. And the results change with every new picture. Here are some early findings:

Best friend Vanessa: Cybill Shephard, Alicia Silverstone, Holly Marie Combs, Helen Hunt, and Faye Dunaway

Picture #1 for me: Sigourney Weaver, Reese Witherspoon, Carrie Underwood, Tara Reid, some dude, and a bunch of other people I've never heard of

Picture #2 for me: Kelly Clarkson, Charlize Theron, Liv Tyler, Rene Russo, Kate Winslet, Liza Minnelli, and some other people I've never heard of

Go on, try it. Post your results.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dinner said...

This come from the pic of me and Charlie Murphy:

For ME: Chad Michael Murray, James Stewart, Haley Joel Osment (HA!), Dean Cain, and Fred Astaire. (Pretty brutal)... That B I hooked it with a cupla weeks ago told me I looked like Ryan Adams. I bet she says that to all the guys...

For Charliemurrphy; Eddie Murphy, Wesley Snipes, Mick Jagger?!?!, Frank Sinatra ??, and Carl Lewis.

5:23 PM  
Blogger quank said...

teeps - what other names did you get besides paula abdul and liz hurley? usually they give you at least 5-7.

5:46 PM  
Blogger quank said...

this is the best thing ever...

i just did josh's picture, and got a ton of people i've never heard of...but i did get ron howard, daniel radcliffe, and hillary swank.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home