2.28.2006

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication..."

Leo da Vinci fo dat ass.

I'm a firm believer that the simple things in life make it the most worthwhile...or get me through otherwise routine and redundant days (much like the adjectives I just used). Here's what makes me happy about Tuesday:

Sidenote: Mundane/Monday...any connection? It's probably some root word I'm way too lazy to investigate.

1. A 32 ounce fountain Mountain Dew from the gas station, complete with crushed ice. One last splurge before I give up the stuff for Lent (among other things, mind you).

2. Henry James' Daisy Miller.

3. Switching into a new section for one of my education classes, thereby arriving home by 4 PM on Tuesdays vs. the usual 6 PM.

4. Catalina salad dressing. Enough said.

5. Looking forward to one complete hour of Zach Braff goodness, i.e. quality time spent with my celebrity brother. (FYI, my celebrity dads are Dave Letterman and Bill Murray.)

2 Comments:

Blogger MJS said...

Some questions ...

1. Do you drink Mountain Dew in the morning, that is, in place of coffee? If so, that's sick.

2. Who is/are your celebrities
mom(s)?

7:37 PM  
Blogger Dinner said...

Mountain don't. Coffee? Yippee.

My celeb mom is Philicia Rashad.
My celeb Dad is Larry David.
(inter-racial. I'm modern)
My celeb sisters are Evangeline Lilly, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and Jessica Alba.

Did I mention I'm all for sleeping with one's sister. OK, ok, lets make them my celeb first cousins. Is that better? You see, you have your cousins and your first cousins...

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home