2.15.2006

Make it work!

Bravo has all of the good reality television shows. (No offense to Sally Survivor on CBS; I've tuned in the last two weeks to check out the island happenings. And by God, I hope she takes home the million because I want free pancakes, as offered by her generous boyfriend, if she can make it all the way.) I have this tendency to become really invested in the Bravo shows. They are like crack to me.

When Queer Eye first started, I immediately jumped on the bandwagon. I was like, "Who is this Kyan boy, and how can we turn him out?" I majorly hearted both seasons of Blow Out, except I did want to tell Jonathan Antin to grow a pair. He was always crying about his product line and blubbering about his assistants. His show provided great conversation starters when I first started seeing my hairstylist, Josh Stonewater (formerly Josh Malia before he moved to the new salon). And let's not forget about Being Bobby Brown. Am I embarrassed for watching? Hell to the no. Granted, Whitney is one cracked-out piece of work, but she provides me much entertainment. And My Life on the D List made me hate Kathy Griffin honestly a little less. I'm not sure how that's possible, but it happened.

Tonight is one of the last episodes of the 2nd season of Project Runway. Who's going home? I say it's either gotta be Kara Janx or Santino, as would everyone else. Santino pierces my soul. He looks like he's part of that family that eats people in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. No, wait, he looks like the giant man who performs at the circus in Big Fish. As Teeps said last week, "he made Janx look like a labia" in the jumpsuit he designed for her. His last name is Rice, which is my mother's maiden name. So, unless I find out I'm related and he's gonna a) offer me a sweet job or b) give me the free Saturn if he wins, I might have to root for Janx even though I don't think she's the stronger of the two. I do need those dent-proof doors though.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dinner said...

I'm sorry Kara. You are out. Auf Wiederzein.

8:11 PM  
Blogger B. Solomon said...

Blow out was a weird show, but entertaining. Remember when the "bad-boy" stylist who drove the motorcycle would ask out all his clients? That was funny.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Dinner said...

YES! I called Janx's departure!

Guess who's in the lead, ME, one to nuthin'

Nina Garcia has herpes.

1:00 PM  
Blogger quank said...

there is a new show coming to bravo called "top chef." i like food, too.

also, the third season of "blow out" starts soon. i can't wait to hear jonathan say "sescie" eight million times per episode. that's his baby mama's name.

furthermore, there is a "one-hour documentary special" coming up on jay mccarroll, the first winner of project runway. february 22nd.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home