2.04.2006

Celebrities are taking over the planet...

Just days after my "Coolio and Me" posting, there have been many celebrity encounters throughout my circle of friends. Matt saw Cedric the Entertainer walking around Blueberry Hill last night. I asked him what he was doing, and he replied, "Some entertainin'." My friend Vanessa had a 20-minute chat with Jamie from The Real World: New Orleans about Julie the Mormon's intensity level in the challenges. (I don't know if he's a real celebrity, but you get the picture). My friend Melissa saw Drew Barrymore while in LA for work, and she also got a ride back to her hotel from Jerod/Jared the Subway guy. She said he's a jerk. And because of that, I'm not going to bother looking up the correct spelling of his name.

1 Comments:

Blogger B. Solomon said...

I don't have a celebrity sighting - but Cook, can you bring over your Scrubs DVDs next time you're in Parkdale? That would be celebrity-riffic.

Holla

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home