2.21.2006

Before and after...


I was thumbing through some pictures last night, and I found one of the family pug (his name is Pugsley, but most of my friends like to refer to him as Keith) when he was still a babe. The difference is amazing. Mamas, don't let your puppies grow up to be fat pugs.

We were never a dog family until we got this guy. My brother's girlfriend at the time talked him into asking for Keith for his 19th birthday. After my mom brought him home, John quickly remembered that he isn't really a pet person. It took awhile, but Pugs finally grew on my mom to the point where they don't do anything without one another. They like to take walks, fish in the pond, take naps, cook, go to the Dairy Queen, and watch movies together. And she thinks he is as smart as a human.

We just hope he'll live to see another birthday. He's a typical Lard Ass Hogan.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dinner said...

Hey, my morning mucus expulsion has greatly subsided due to my smoking cut downs. That's not to say my hacking still won't haunt you in your dreams...

More Trivia:

What does Keith love the most?

a)Bacon, Cheese, and Steak.
b)Snorting
c)Waddling
d)Me

The answer is D.

Best dog named after a gay HBO character ever.

2:59 PM  
Blogger BD said...

Do all pugs resemble the Notorious B.I.G. or just Keith?

3:43 PM  
Blogger MJS said...

I don't know Keith, but I like trivia.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home