1.26.2006

This is the first day of my life...

So, I started a blog today. My life has begun, right?

This venture was put into motion after literally months of consideration. And, I even felt compelled to ask "permission" of two important people in my life before I could start. One replied, "As long as you don't talk about me, you should [start a blog]." The other person gave me a firm "no."

The second person is my long-time friend, Josh, who is anti-blog in general. To quote him, he "ain't into bloggin'."

But, I chose today to defy the public opinion and go for it. I have a blog. Hurrah for plum pudding!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dinner said...

Well done. Welcome to the blogoshpere.

2:15 PM  
Blogger quank said...

jables, you weren't dissed. your blog preference was merely stated. and you know i think mellencamp's a god. i'll stand behind that til his six packs a day kill both him and me.

3:16 PM  
Blogger B. Solomon said...

Mellencamp = Indiana hero

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home