1.28.2006

Example number one...

So, I posted my thoughts on last night's diner escapades around 4:30 PM today. Since then, I showered, ate some dinner, and went to a movie. Now, I am home again, and some strange anal-retentive bone in my body forced me to sit back down at the computer to edit the title of the "November Rain" post. It's been nagging at me for the past 6 hours.

Originally, the title was "Nothing lasts forever, even cold November rain..." But, you see, it ran into two lines, and I didn't like the way that looked on the screen once published. I've been sitting here for 15 minutes, figuring out how to make it only one line.

Meanwhile, I have homework due yesterday, and my apartment looks like it threw up. But by God, the format will remain the same for all posts and future posts. One line titles. Only one line titles.

This is my first relevant example of "I'm a Walking Contradiction." Supremely anal, yet haphazardly messy.

2 Comments:

Blogger MJS said...

How about this one: as a general rule I hate Southerners ... and yet I love Christopherians. I struggle with this one daily.

1:51 AM  
Blogger quank said...

perfect example. we love you, too. all 2,800 of us.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home